My first post!

4:59 pm

Who am I? 

I am an 18 year old girl from England who is currently studying her A-levels. I enjoy doing my nails, taking photos of nature, making crafts and playing with my cats!


I first got into doing my nails back in 2011 and haven't looked back. I have been sharing my nail art on my Instagram for a couple years now and have decided I want to share more about my designs (such as what I used and how I created them) and I just thought a blog would be perfect for this!

I adore my cats, of which I have three, Tiger, Lily and Bambi. They're all absolute cuties and I plan on sharing any extra cute moments they have!

From left to right - Tiger, Lily, Bambi - They all got in the same box one after the other!

I also enjoy taking photos of nature and places I travel to as well as creating crafty things. I have travelled to a few places and plan on sharing my experiences with you as well as photos I've taken. Particular things I enjoy making are things that pop-up such as kirigami, or modular origami, recently I have made some cards using these techniques.

So why have I decided to blog?

I have been reading other blogs for a while now and decided I want my own! The blogging community is very friendly and I would like to share things I have made with you guys. I want to share things I have made and how I made them as well as write about experiences I have had and what I think about them, in the hopes that some of you would like to listen.

I plan on blogging about nail art designs I make and other nail-y products, my cute little kitties, crafty things I have made and nature I have photographed.

If you have any questions for me please leave them in the comments and I will get back to you as soon as possible!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13894887/?claim=6qm946tmpnh">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Welcome to blogging! I've been doing it for years and such great fun

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging! I wish you lots of success. Your cat is super cute. Well I do have a tip for you. Post regular (3-5 times a week).

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and thank you for the tip, I shall try to post often however could be hard to post 5 times a week, what with studies and everything else but I will try ^_^ xx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment!