My first flakie nail polish!

10:07 pm

So I had seen lots of photos on the internet of flakie nail polishes and they looked soooo good! I scoured the internet for places that I could buy them. I found that my local superdrug stocks flakie polishes by Nail Pop so I made my way there on a weekend and bought two. I got one with flakes that shines orange & green called sequin effect shade 24 and one that shines blue.



I decided to try out the orange and green one first atop a brown base. I used George nail polish in boomerang and Nail Pop sequin effect 24. I really like the effect of the flakes, however I was a bit disappointed. I would have liked the flakes in this polish to be a bit more dense. I didn't want to put a thick coat on and the flakie polish took a little while to dry so I decided not to try and build up the flakes.



I really do like the effect so I might just have to try this design again sometime soon and see if I can get it looking a bit more full.
Thanks for reading! Here's a cat!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment!