Shimmery nude nails!

4:45 pm

Since I was still in school at the time and nail polish was not allowed, I decided I would wear a semi nude colour to try and not get caught. Up close it was quite noticeable that I was wearing nail polish, but from a distance these nails did the trick. I used a Nails Inc. base coat in harley street ridge filler and then painted on Nails Inc. st james's park. I then painted over the top using Maybelline shimmery off white colour which I could not find the name of.



 I really love the colour the Maybelline nail polish comes out, even if it is quite transparent! I don't think I'd wear the polish by itself as it is too translucent for me but I think it looks really pretty atop this peachy colour.


I was a bit impatient painting these and they ended up with a few wrinkles where they were pushed on when they were not completely dry.
However, I find fault in that it is really difficult to use it and not come out with streaky nails.
And here's a cat.


Thanks for reading, until next time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment!